Auction Date & Time: June 21st 2014 Real Estate and Personal Property @ 1PM
Soon to be sold through a competitive buyer event is one of southwest Missouri’s most coveted Lake Area. This exquisite cottage and shop with approx. . 3000 square foot rests on 12.4 beautiful acres and is perfectly situated 10 minutes outside downtown Camdenton. This home was constructed in 2005 This estate hosts a spacious two bedrooms and two bath with walk in closets, woodwork, tile throughout and carpeted bedrooms.
The amenities are endless. It offers a professionally designed kitchen with top grade, modern appliances. Beautiful property offers a variety of modern features including a Jacuzzi bath tub, walk in shower with massaging jets, 10 foot ceilings,, state-of-the-art sound system, keyless entry, Private concrete boat ramp on 400 feet m/l of deep cove frontage with own swim beach, property is unrestricted so you can also hunt and/or enjoy the abundant wildlife at your front door steps.
This will truly be a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase unrestricted home on acreage and lake front in southwest Missouri.! You’ll want to make plans to join us for the auction or schedule your private showing today. Call our Office at 573-836-3800 for more information and details regarding this fabulous estate.
Call the auction office for your private tour.
This beautiful property is available and subject to sale prior to auction. Schedule your tour
Sayersbrook Ranch & Lake Retreat Auction
1,678± acres offered in 3 Tracts - Breathtaking Views
Sells Absolute on Tract 2 & 3
Live & Online - May 6 • 1:30 PM CT
Property Location: 11820 Sayersbrook Road, Potosi, MO 63664
Auction location: Bogey Hills Country Club, 1120 Country Club Rd, Saint Charles, MO 63303
April 25 • 11 am – 3 pm
May 5 • 1 – 5 pm
The ultimate 1,678±-acre ranch property awaits you. Located in the Ozark Mountains this property borders the Mark Twain National Forest and has breathtaking views including some of the highest points in Missouri. Perfect for a retirement, golf, water skiing or lake community development and offering abundant hunting and fishing - whitetail deer, duck, turkey, largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, paddlefish and sporting clays – this property has it all. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this spectacular ranch & retreat!
Tract 1: 680± acres
• Stone and cedar 6,200 sq-ft main lodge & retreat center
• 50± acre lake with lakeside amphitheater
• 12,000 sq-ft commercial building
• Recreational, timber and retreat income potential
• Private or corporate retreat amenities
• Championship designed 21-station sporting clays range
Tract 2: 683± acres
• Turn-key bison or cattle ranch
• Mountain lodge home
• Suitable for vineyard or winery property
• Fishing, deer & turkey hunting
• Miles of “good” fencing; bison/cattle guards
• Timber income
• Multiple stocked lakes & ponds
Tract 3: 315± acres
• Turn-key bison, cattle or horse ranch
• Suitable for vineyard and winery property
• Bass fishing, whitetail deer and turkey hunting
• Currently income producing as active ranch
• Large hay barn & large equipment shed
• 3 miles of Fourche Renault Creek
United Country - Trophy Properties & Auction
Bill Ziercher | 314-412-3966
Auctioneer - Jimmie Dean Coffey
See website for complete terms & conditions.